Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

Well we had the big ultrasound today and were not disappointed. Most importantly, we found out we were having a healthy baby. Oh yeah we also found out it was a she!!!! Mckinley doesn't have to worry about being the only girl in the family anymore. Here is a picture of Mary Anne with her baby gift! Isn't it great! Go cards!
To celebrate, Mary Anne and I hit the mall to check out all the cute girl stuff. We found an "I love Daddy" outfit for Geoff. Here he is posing with it, I don't know which one of us is more excited that it is a girl!
So cute - both outfits together.
I found some really cute onesies that were purple! Oh and Strawberry and cherry Pj's- how could you go wrong! I had to restrain myself from buying all the cute dresses and skirts for now, but that might change as my due date approaches. Everything else is good. She is a great size and appears to be in perfect health! My due date stays the same, mid August or so. We had a boy name all picked out, so now we have to come up with a girl one, oh well - I am very excited to do so! (We actually have narrowed it down to 5 or so already)

Thanks for every ones thoughts all day, you excitement made us feel as close to STL as we have in months. We will be cheering on the Tigers and the Xavier Musketeers tomorrow, then the chickenhawks on Friday. I hope they all advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment