Saturday, July 4, 2009

34 Weeks and Pixies!



Today I am 34 weeks! Only 6 more to go. Here I am big belly in all. It got "hot" here finally. Hot means 90's, but since you don't have AC- it is hot. So I decided the long hair had to go and got it cut off- it's not too short, but better for sure!


We live in an apartment complex, which to be honest pretty much sucks. I would prefer to live in a house, but since we live on the west coast, we can't afford one of those anytime soon. Well there are some perks I will admit to apartment living. My complex has BBQs, a pool, and contests that add some fun. One of which is pixie hunting.


Basically they hide little pixies around the complex once a month and you can find them to win credits toward your rent, accent walls, carpet cleaning, etc. I am sure this is mostly intended for kids to play, but I do a lot of walking with Larry around the complex, so I have gotten into the hunt myself. (Thus dragging Geoff into it as well) They were placed out on Friday so Geoff, Larry and I went for a hunt. The are hidden in trees, on fences, and signs. Here is one we found!



Larry and Geoff showing off their find!



We ended up finding 6 in all. Maybe we will win this month!

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW you found 6! I would turn them in for a ceiling fan(in the babe's room)- since there's no AC and you will want to keep the little bambina swaddled.

    ReplyDelete