Sunday, May 10, 2009

STL Visit

I came home for a much needed visit! Mary Anne and my sister's threw a great baby shower in my honor. Here is me with one of the gifts - a "tree hugger" onesie!
I gave Jackson and Mckinley their b-day presents - reversible super hero capes. Thanks mom for helping me get them made. Jackson's had race cars, Mckinley got Dora.

Just a cute picture, they are getting so big!
Me will all my sisters at the shower- not often we are all in the same place at once. L-R - Jen, Steph, Me, Robin, Sara, and Kim. They are all so tiny - especially now that I am huge! Next visit home will be for Kim's big day - the wedding.

I had a great trip home. Thanks for making me feel so special! On a side note, yesterday, May 9th, marked my one year anniversary of living in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment