Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last week of fun:(

Well, this is it, the last week of my leave, I go back to work on Monday. I have had such a great time hanging out all day with my daughter and dog. Oh well, I knew my time at home was going to end. (by the way, being a stay at home mom is hard work!)

Here are some pictures I took this past week. The order is all wrong, but I am having issues with arranging them right now.

Lanie in her Bumbo seat! She has such a strong neck.
Tummy time!
Here is Lanie modeling just one of her new headbands sew by great auntie Beff. (Kim's cousin from the east coast so I don't know how the technical term for her relation, so great auntie it will be) I have been searching for wide headbands for Lanie. I kept seeing these crochet ones but could not find them anywhere. Well Kim called Beff, a master crocheter, and a week later Lanie is the owner of tons of great headbands! They are so cute.
Lanie sleeping with her sock monkey shirt on.
Geoff and Lanie at the pumpkin patch. Geoff was very excited to finally "Wear his baby."
A picture we took of ourselves in the pumpkin field. We picked out a perfect 7 lb pumpkin to carve for Lanie this year.
Lanie sleeping with another cute headband
She is so close to laughing, I know she will any minute. Right now, a lot of smiles.

That is all here for now. Everything is going great otherwise. Our little girl is getting girlier by the day, a new cheerleading outfit (Seahawks - from Great Aunt Dallas and Great Uncle Mike) just arrived. I can't wait to put her in it!

1 comment: