Monday, April 6, 2009

21 Weeks

I am half way through!!! My belly is getting huge. I am still able to mix pre-preggo clothes with maternity, but those days are getting very limited.

Here is me and Larry. I never look good in any of these pictures, we usually take them at like 11pm after the day has caused havoc on my hair and makeup, but you can get the point.


Babies new dresser. We are going to put a changing pad on top so it will double as a changing table too. I guess I am in what you call "nesting" mode. I couldn't wait for Geoff to get home when I got this piece from IKEA and I know I am not supposed to lift, so I brought it in piece by piece. Over 10 trips down to my car - keep in mind I live in an apartment. Then I put it all together before he could get home. He moved it into the room for me:)
Here is the crib, well parts of it. This is our project coming up this weekend. We have to move some furniture around to make it all fit, but I am dying to see how it all looks! We also looked at paint colors - purple of course.

Other than that our weekend was god. Geoff took an extra day off to hang out with me. We got our taxes done, thanks dad and Travis for the help. We also looked at baby mobiles- AKA SUV's. I found one that I love, (Navy Blue Honda CRV) but it is a buyers market, so I am trying to play hardball. I am coming home in about 3 weeks! Geoff is coming about a month later.

No comments:

Post a Comment