Monday, April 13, 2009

22 weeks and Easter

Here is me with my 22 week belly. It is getting rounder by the day:)

The baby is almost a pound and is the size of a spaghetti squash. Geoff finally got to feel her from the outside. She moves around and kicks like crazy. I am feeling good. I just started prenatal yoga, which so far is great. There are a lot of hippie all natural child birth people in the class, I am still planning on getting the drugs!
Side Shot - oh I just got 2-3 inches cut off my hair - it's still pretty long as you can see.

Geoff and I taking a picture of ourselves after we got back from our big date night. We went to Mexican, Old Navy, and Boarders (I wanted to look at fluffy girl aka maternity clothes and baby clothes) Geoff ended up buying a swim suit, I got a skirt, and baby got a ducky washcloth/hand puppet. We are a crazy couple these days!!!
My bunny cake for our Easter party. (I think it was Aunt Kay who always used to make these, I always remember hers looking so much cuter)
We dyed some eggs. One for each of us:)

Cute random picture of Larry. He was just relaxing. I have my next appointment in a week, then I will be on a plane coming to STL!!!

1 comment: