Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A STL wedding and visit!



I have a new sister! Yep that's right, Geoff's younger brother tied the knot and I gained a wonderful new sister in-law, Kim. Now we have 2 Kim Bowers! Here is a picture of the Bride and Groom. They had a wonderful day and a beautiful wedding, it was great witness such a special event and I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Robin and I also decided we needed a new picture - don't we look lovelyWhile we were home, we also showed Lanie off to all the family and friends. Here are a few pictures from the week. Lanie with Grandpa Geno!
Lanie with my sorority sisters. Also one week old baby Olivia - so cute.

Lanie with her cousins, Jackson and Mckinley. (They all got matching Turkey headbands)
Here is Lanie on a plane - she was perfect the whole time.
Here Lanie is showing how strong her neck is getting. She is also so much more alert!
Learning to smile.
Lanie with her Crazy Aunts and Uncles at the rehearsal dinner.
Spending a lazy day sleeping on Grandpa Bowers
All dresses up for the pre-wedding festivities

There are millions more pictures I took, so I will add them in the next few weeks. We are back home in Oregon now enjoying a visit from Grandma Bowers. A few more weeks and I am back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment